Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Program at Robertson Winnipeg
Enrolling in a full-time academic program can be quite an adjustment – that is why we want to make it easier for you to incorporate your studies into your daily lives, all while contributing to an environmentally-friendly practice.
Starting Winter 2019, Robertson will be launching the BYOD Program to students in selected programs.
If you have access to a laptop device that you would prefer to use for the duration of your program, you may register for the BYOD program.
Benefits of Opting into the BYOD Program at Robertson:
- Study using the device you are most comfortable with
- Choice of device that works with your lifestyle
- Save class notes and assignments on your laptop without fear of losing these files once your laptop is returned (and removing the need to have these pages printed)
- A more environmentally-friendly choice to help reduce the resources needed for new PCs and laptops
- Promote the reuse of existing devices
- Be rewarded simply by using your own existing device!
Your devices must meet the technical specifications of your program. The College will assist in the installation and set up of any required software programs.