What it means to be a partner.
Our Employer Services team has access to thousands of skilled alumni across Western Canada.
We’re in constant contact with some of Canada’s top employers on a daily basis and have helped match them with hundreds of our graduates.
If you’re interested in finding a full time or temporary employee, our Employment Services team can match you with the perfect candidate. We have a public job board as well as dozens of work-placements to organize each semester. Either post your job below, or contact our team to help you personalize your search.
We are partnered with industry associations and continuously work to deliver the most relevant and industry-focused curriculum to our students:
- Manitoba Education and Advanced Learning Private Vocational Institutions and Designations (Winnipeg, Brandon, Online)
- Alberta Advanced Education – Private Career Colleges Branch
- CCAPP (Canadian Council for Accreditation of Pharmacy Programs)
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba (MTAM)
- Canadian Council of Massage Therapy Schools
- Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA)
- Canadian Payroll Association (CPA)
- Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
- Long Term & Continuing Care Association of Manitoba
- Manitoba Trucking Association
- Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council
- Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS)
Become an Industry Partner
We look forward to working with you and helping you meet your organizational needs. Contact us today.
Robertson's Employer Network
Robertson College works with over 1000 organizations all across Canada. Here is a sample of some of the employers that have hired our graduates.