We are seeking an Instructor for our Legal Assistant Program in Calgary.
The Legal Assistant program is 10 months long and includes the following courses: Civil Litigation, Corporate and Commercial, Criminal, Family, Immigration, Wills and Estates, Real Estate Conveyancing, Legal Office Procedures, Legal Transcription and various Administrative Assistant courses.
Graduates of our program can expect to qualify for positions as Legal Assistants, Legal Secretaries, Judicial Clerks and administrative support personnel in Government, Real Estate and Leasing Offices.
Become a valued member of our faculty community at Robertson College and discover a rewarding way to leverage your professional expertise.
The Legal Assistant Instructor will be responsible for the instructional delivery of dynamic and engaging assigned courses of study, using appropriate teaching and learning techniques in compliance with the college’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Qualified candidates would be lawyers (must be members of the law Society of Alberta) or legal assistants/paralegals in Alberta.
- Sound knowledge in computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates multicultural sensitivity and awareness
- Minimum of three years of work-related experience in the designated field
- Training, facilitation or instruction experience will be an asset.