We are seeking an Instructor for our Massage Therapy Program. Graduates of this program are prepared to work as Massage Therapists in a variety of settings which include physiotherapy or sports injury clinics, fitness and wellness centres, chiropractic practices or even independently.
Under general supervision, you will be responsible for delivering course content in a dynamic and engaging manner; recording student attendance and student marks; designing, implementing and correcting assignments/projects; and actively implementing course curriculum. As an Instructor, you will observe and adhere to all company polices and best practices.
The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience as either a Massage Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Athletic Therapist or Chiropractor.
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent communication
- Demonstrates confidence, a positive approach and a strong work ethic
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks
- Must be dependable, reliable and punctual
- Ability to problem solve and process information
- Team oriented and adaptable
- Demonstrates multicultural sensitivity and awareness
- Proven organizational skills and ability to complete assignments timely and accurately with minimal supervision
- Experience with pedagogical training and teaching
- Active membership with a massage association preferred.