We are seeking an Instructor to teach the Dispensing and Math courses in the Pharmacy Technician Program. This is a part-time position and when hours are scheduled it will generally be for a 5 hour class (8AM to 1PM).
As an industry-driven college, we prepare students for in-demand career opportunities in healthcare, business, and technology. Instructors at Robertson College are professionals in the field who are committed to enhancing the student learning experience by sharing their real-world experiences.
Become a valued member of our faculty community at Robertson College and discover a rewarding way to leverage your professional expertise.
Responsible for the instructional delivery of dynamic and engaging assigned courses of study, using appropriate teaching and learning techniques in compliance with the college’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician practicing in Alberta.
- 2+ years of work experience in a retail environment.
- Experience with pedagogical training and teaching
- Sound knowledge in computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates confidence, positivity and a strong work ethic
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks
- Must be dependable, reliable and punctual
- Ability to problem solve and process information
- Team oriented and adaptable
- Demonstrates multicultural sensitivity and awareness
- Proven organizational skills and ability to complete assignments timely and accurately with minimal supervision