Contact Us

Transcript and Student Record Requests

For requests pertaining to your student records and documents, please complete the form below to submit your request to the Registrar's Office. This form is for Domestic use only. Global learners should not be filling out this form and will need to get in touch with ACC (Manitoba) or RDP (Alberta) to make your requests.