Your time at college can be an amazing time full of new experiences and opportunities to explore new ideas. However, it can also be a time of great transition. Whether you are a first time student experiencing college for the first time or an International student far away from home, it is normal to experience feelings of anxiety and stress.
The keep.meSAFE Mental Wellness Student Support program is a service provided to all Robertson students. It provides students with access to a large and diverse network of professional counsellors who are equipped to offer support and guidance, no matter what the student is going through. Students are matched to a counsellor based on their situation and language and cultural preferences.
Here is a list of the common areas the counsellors have offered support in:
- Nutritional concerns
- Feelings of stress regarding any upcoming exams or assignments
- Feelings of disappointment around academic performance
- Stress due to financial challenges
- Concerns about post-graduation plans
- Loneliness or homesickness
- Difficulty in adjusting to life in Canada
- Suicidal ideation
- Tensions with family members, friends or roommates
- Time management and dealing with procrastination
- Anxiety over public speaking
This service is available to all Robertson students 24/7 and can be accessed by:
You can also call 1.844.451.9700