Foreign nationals are required to obtain a study permit for engaging in academic, professional, vocational or other education or training that is more than 6 months in duration at a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada.
- Submit your application and application fee to Robertson College
- Application is processed by our International Admission Team
- Admission is offered if you’ve met entrance requirements
- Pay your tuition deposit in order to accept the admission offer
- Receive your letter of acceptance
- Apply for your study permit with the letter of acceptance and other supporting documents required by CIC
*Students graduating from a private institution are not eligible for Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)
Applicants who are denied a Study Permit will forfeit only the application fee. Proof of visa rejection must be submitted within 4 weeks from the date on the visa rejection letter to receive a refund.