If you are an employer interested in hiring a practicum student or graduate, Robertson College can connect you with the right talent pool. We offer training in the areas of Business, Technology, Community Services and Healthcare. We offer programs year-round so that means we have learners graduating every month and ready to work for your organization.
Job postings can be posted on Career Coach, our student job and resource portal by following these simple steps:
- If you are signing in for the first time, you will need to create an account for your organization. Click on ‘Sign Up’ to get started.
- Next, complete a business profile for your organization by completing the ‘Information’ portion for the profile. You can be as descriptive as you like. Your information can also be edited at a later time.
- Once your profile is complete, you may ‘Request Approval’ from our National Workforce Team to validate your profile. This is simply to ensure we have all necessary information to build your profile.
- Once your account has been approved, your profile will be ready for your job postings. To add a posting, click on your Dashboard and click ‘Add a New Posting’.
- Once the information is filled out, the posting will be sent to the National Workforce team for review and distribution to Robertson’s network of students and alumni in your designated location or across Canada.