Foreign nationals are required to obtain a study permit for engaging in academic, professional, vocational or other education or training that is more than 6 months in duration at a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada. 

  1. Submit your application and application fee to Robertson College
  2. Application is processed by our International Admission Team
  3. Admission is offered if you’ve met entrance requirements
  4. Pay your tuition deposit in order to accept the admission offer
  5. Receive your letter of acceptance
  6. Apply for your study permit with the letter of acceptance and other supporting documents required by CIC

Who needs a study permit?

Get a study permit:

Work On/Off Campus, Work as a Co-op Student or Intern:

Check your study permit application processing time:

*Students graduating from a private institution are not eligible for Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)

International Admissions

Which location would you like to reach?