Our team is ready to welcome you.
Take the first step toward a new career and meaningful work.
At Robertson, we understand that choosing the right college for your international education is a big decision, and we are here to help with every step of the way. We’ve made the admissions process as smooth and informative as possible for you. Our expert admissions staff work with you to make sure the program you pick is the right fit for what you’re all about.
1. Review program specific requirements in order to determine if you meet the requirements. You can also reach out to one of our many Authorized International Education Agents for additional support.
2. Complete your application form and ensure you have these items:
- Completed application form
- Signed Graduation Requirement and Disclaimer form
- Application fee of CAD $225.00 (Take a look at our payment policy)
- High school diploma and transcripts with official English translations / Transcripts from post-secondary institutions with official English translations (if applicable)
- Proof of English language proficiency with test results
- Copy of passport page with photo
- Copy of valid study permit (if you have one)
- A statement of purpose regarding your academic and career plans
- Two letters of reference to support your academic plans. Please clearly state your reference’s names and contact information (optional)
- Copy of your updated resume/CV listing your recent relevant work experience
- Original documents that contain any additional relevant training/professional standings earned
3. Fill in Credit Card Authorization form to pay the non-refundable application fee of $225
4. Scan all documents and submit your PDF file by email to [email protected]
5. Once the completed application and fee are received, it will be processed by our International Admissions team
6. Complete a short interview with our International Admission Team and receive your offer of admission
7. Make the tuition deposit payment as outlined in your admissions offer to accept it
8. Receive your letter of acceptance
9. Pay your tuition fee balance by the tuition deadline as indicated in the Tuition Payment Policy
10. Bring original documents with you to the orientation on the first day of your program
Health insurance is mandatory for all international students. All students who are ineligible to enroll in provincial healthcare plans must enroll in the Guard.Me insurance plan through Robertson. International students studying in Alberta may be eligible for Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan (AHCIP).
Please review the Credit Card Payment Form and Bank Transfer information. An additional fee must be included if paying by bank transfer to cover additional bank charges.
The non-refundable application fee must accompany the International Student Application Form prior to processing.