Robertson College Edmonton is seeking a Health Care Aide Instructor.
In this role you will be responsible to:
- Instruct and evaluate students
- Develop an instructional plan for the course(s) to be taught and ensure that it meets college and department standards
- Accompany and oversee students at employer sites while on practicum placement
- Stay informed about changes and innovations in their field
- Create dynamic and engaging classrooms to facilitate adult learners in achieving their learning objectives.
- Support and guide students in a positive learning environment on duties and responsibilities of a HCA
- Implement and adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- The applicant must be a LPN or RN in Alberta.
- 3 years of work experience working in one of the following – community health care agencies, long-term health care facilities, retirement homes, hospitals, schools, day programs, private duty, hospice and group home settings.
- Instructional experience would be an asset
- Efficient with strong organizational skills
- Dependable & punctual
- Sound knowledge in computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)