Introducing Robertson Online Micro-Courses
Boost your skillset or embark on a new industry.
We’ve introduced new Robertson Online Micro-Courses to help you build your skills and gain the essential knowledge you need to jumpstart your career.
You can choose from:
- Medical Terminology
- Project Management
Once you register, you can start your course within a few days and you’ll have 24-hour access. With micro-courses there isn’t a start date – you can work at your own pace and set your own schedule. Your course materials and other helpful resources will be located on Brightspace, Robertson’s online-learning hub. You can access course notes and video tutorials 24/7 and connect with classmates and instructors on discussion boards.
Once you’re done your micro-course, you get to add a Robertson E-Course Certificate to your resume. This is a new opportunity to get your foot in the door to a meaningful career or take your career to the next level.
The foundation for a career in healthcare.
In this self-guided online course, students are instructed using a word-building approach, learning to accurately generate and interpret medical abbreviations, prefixes, suffixes, combining forms, plural forms, special endings, root words and symbology.
– Learn to generate and interpret written language utilizing standard medical terminology
– Be able to use and understand medical terminology in verbal discussions
– Be able to interpret and use abbreviations and symbols encountered in descriptions of medical treatments and procedures
– Analyze and understand medical documentation
120 hours completed at your own pace.
Explore a career in healthcare and add a Robertson E-Course Certificate to your resume.
Boost your skillset and become a valuable asset in any industry.
Benefit from the flexibility of distance education, and get ready to challenge the CAPM exam with this online micro-course. You will learn the essential principles, tools and techniques of project management and how to take a project through the project life cycle.
This program qualifies as the education component required to challenge the CAPM exam through Project Management Institute (PMI).
– Learn how to create and execute practical project management plans.
– Gain an understanding of basic project management principles that you will be able to apply immediately to the workplace.
– Learn the tools and techniques required to manage a project effectively from concept to completion.
– Includes exercises designed to build confidence and increase a student’s chance of passing the CAPM exam through PMI©.
– Obtain the education component required to challenge the CAPM Exam through PMI
60 hours completed at your own pace.
Further your skillset in any industry by adding the Robertson Online Project Management E-Course Certificate to your resume.