Accounting Assistants or administrative professionals with accounting knowledge are integral to any office setting. Not only do they have the skills needed to manage and perform office procedures, they can also perform basic accounting and bookkeeping. Employment opportunities exist for Accounting Assistants across many industries, in the private and public sectors and in organizations of all sizes.
The Robertson College Accounting Assistant diploma program in Brandon is designed to prepare you for positions as an entry-level accounting professional.
- Learn manual bookkeeping and accounting processes
- Learn to prepare financial statements, budgets, and financial records
- Learn to use computerized accounting software including Quickbooks and Sage50
- Develop you keyboarding and basic computer skills
- Gain essential administrative and clerical skills to ensure the smooth operation of any office
- Develop written and oral business communications skills
Graduates are qualified to work across many different industries, in the private and public sectors and in organizations of all sizes.
- Administrative Professional
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Accounts Payable / Receivable Administrator
- Accounting Clerk
- Bookkeeping Clerk
Accounting Assistant Program Practicum
Participate in a 4-week work practicum to gain valuable work experience before graduation.
Let's Get Started
Fill out the form below and one of our Student Admissions Advisors will get in touch with you to guide you through enrolling for this program and answer any questions you have.