Administrative Office Assistants or Administrative Assistants provide support to business executives, office departments or small or medium-sized businesses. Graduates of this program are well prepared to work in a variety of industries, in large corporations, small and medium-sized businesses, non-profit groups or government departments.
Robertson College Administrative Office Assistant program is designed to give students a basic understanding of office procedures as well as the skills and confidence to obtain an entry-level administrative assistant position in a variety of office environments.
- Gain basic knowledge of standard office procedures including front line reception responsibilities, office technology, and management of time, work and resources
- Develop strong oral and written business communication skills including how to manage successful customer interactions
- Be introduced to the basic principles of sales, marketing and customer service
- Learn proper typing techniques and improve your keyboarding accuracy
- Learn to perform functions common to all Microsoft Windows applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Graduates will find employment in businesses of all sizes, across a variety of sectors.
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Professional
- Executive Assistant
- Office Assistant
Administrative Professional Program Practicum
Valuable workplace experience is gained during the compulsory 2-week full-time practicum where you will work alongside industry professionals.
Let's Get Started
Fill out the form below and one of our Student Admissions Advisors will get in touch with you to guide you through enrolling for this program and answer any questions you have.