Digital marketing has changed the way today's consumers connect with businesses. In the Digital Marketing diploma program, you will learn about contemporary marketing techniques that are used in today's digital age. You will develop business foundation skills and explore marketing fundamentals with an emphasis on digital and Internet marketing, search engine optimization as well as be introduced to the web tools available to support a successful campaign such as web analytics and tracking.
The Robertson College Digital Marketing diploma program will provide you with the digital marketing skills you need to succeed in today’s business world.
Not only will you explore marketing fundamentals, you will gain an in-depth education on the digital channels available and how to implement across these mediums.
The knowledge acquired throughout this program will help you develop effective digital marketing strategies for your future employers or for your small business.
- Learn about the events and triggers that impact consumer behaviour
- Gain an understanding of digital marketing with special focus on website marketing, content management, and maintenance, writing for the web, creating a digital media strategy, digital branding, and email marketing
- Gain insight on the tools available to measure, manage and analyze digital data for better decision-making
- Learn about web design, mobile marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and managing online crisis and feedback
- Develop business foundation skills in business communications and learn about organization structure, human relations, and office procedures within an office setting
Graduates of the Digital Marketing program will find employment in a wide range of businesses, across a variety of sectors but can also find employment in advertising, marketing, and public relations agencies.
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Administration Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Media Coordinator
- E-commerce Marketing Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
Digital Marketing Practicum
This program includes a compulsory 4-week full-time practicum where you will be able to apply firsthand the concepts and skills learned during the program.
Who should take the Digital Marketing Program?
The program might be right for you if:
- You are a strong communicator with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- You are interested in pursuing a business career that will allow you to utilize your creativity and analytical skills
- You are a small business owner or business professional looking to improve your understanding and skills in online marketing
Let's Get Started
Fill out the form below and one of our Student Admissions Advisors will get in touch with you to guide you through enrolling for this program and answer any questions you have.