This certificate is ideal for experienced individuals who are interested in advancing their careers, professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills, individuals who are looking to explore a change in employment or individuals who are looking to pursue a formal accreditation with PMI.
In this 4-week online certificate program, you will learn the terminology, tools, and techniques that are required to take a project from the initiating process to planning, executing, controlling, and closing.
In addition to providing you with an overview of key concepts in project management, this course will include exercises that are designed to build your confidence and increase your chances of passing the CAPM exam through PMI©.
As part of the Project Management certificate program, you will:
- Obtain the education component required to challenge the CAPM Exam through PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Learn the tools and techniques required to manage a project effectively from concept to completion
- Gain an understanding of basic Project Management principles that you will be able to apply immediately to your work
- Learn how to create and execute practical project management plans
- Learn monitoring, controlling, and closing techniques
*CAPM and PMI are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Career opportunities exist in project management across a variety of industries and in businesses of all sizes.
- Project Manager
- Events Manager
- Events Coordinator
- Project Coordinator
- Account Coordinator
- Project Team Member
$1995.00 (includes tuition and registration fee)
Let's Get Started
Fill out the form below and one of our Student Admissions Advisors will get in touch with you to guide you through enrolling for this program and answer any questions you have.