Boost your skillset and become a valuable asset in any industry.
This certificate is ideal for experienced individuals who are interested in advancing their careers, professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills, individuals who are looking to explore a change in employment or individuals who are looking to pursue a formal accreditation with PMI.
In this 6-week online certificate program, you will learn the terminology, tools, and techniques that are required to take a project from the initiating process to planning, executing, controlling, and closing.
In addition to providing you with an overview of key concepts in project management, this course will include exercises that are designed to build your confidence and increase your chances of passing the CAPM exam through PMI©.
As part of the Project Management certificate program, you will:
- Obtain the education component required to challenge the CAPM Exam through PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Learn the tools and techniques required to manage a project effectively from concept to completion
- Gain an understanding of basic Project Management principles that you will be able to apply immediately to your work
- Learn how to create and execute practical project management plans
- Learn monitoring, controlling, and closing techniques
*CAPM and PMI are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
60 Hours completed at your own pace
Who is Eligible?
This online course can be taken by anyone. There are no specific requirements for entry. Course must be completed within six months of enrolment. If incomplete upon expiry, learners will lose access and will be unenroled.
With micro-courses, you choose where you learn. Our flexible course format gives you the freedom to study where, when and how it works best for you – you set your own schedule.
Thanks to our online learning hub Brightspace, you have access to your course materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Pick up your coursework when it makes sense for you.
Boost Your Resume
Once you’re done, you’ll get to add an E-Course Certificate to your resume, boosting your credibility, skills and competitive advantage in your current or future career.
Terms and Conditions
The refund policy applies to domestic and international learners registered in a course at Robertson College.
- Before the beginning of the course, all fees will be refunded.
- Within 3 days or 25% of course completion (whichever is greater), a refund of the course fees less a $50.00 administrative fee will be issued.
- Upon 25% of course completion, no refund will be issued.
Recognition for Credit
Some courses may be eligible for credit toward diploma programs at Robertson. Contact an Academic Advisor for more information. Transfer of credits is not available to international learners.
Course Access Duration
Learners are able to complete this course at their own speed up to a maximum of six months. At the six month expiry, any learner who has yet to complete the course will be unenrolled, leading to loss of access.