Boost your skillset and become a valuable asset in any industry.
- Develop semantic HTML 5 web pages, adhering to coding standards
- Utilize Cascading Style Sheets to create visually appealing web pages
- Organizing a page’s content with lists, tables, figures, and various organizational elements
- Utilize HTML 5 methods for image manipulations, audio, and video
60 Hours completed at your own pace
Who is Eligible?
This online course can be taken by anyone. There are no specific requirements for entry.
You choose where you learn. Robertson Online offers flexible courses that give you the freedom to study where, when and how it works best for you. You’ll stay up-to-date with weekly assignments and quizzes on Brightspace, so you won’t fall behind.
Learn from industry professionals who bring real-life experience and insight into the classroom. You’ll have virtual support from your instructors through Brightspace, where you can book video appointments and use the instant messenger to ask questions.
The Power of Brightspace
All Robertson Online courses are hosted on Brightspace, our online-learning hub. You can study anytime, anywhere and access your course materials, submit assignments and connect with your instructors and peers, all through the online tool.
Terms and Conditions
The refund policy applies to domestic and international students registered in a course at Robertson College.
- Before the beginning of the course, all fees will be refunded.
- Within 3 days or 25% of course completion (whichever is greater), a refund of the course fees less a $50.00 administrative fee will be issued.
- Upon 25% of course completion, no refund will be issued.
Recognition for Credit
Some courses may be eligible for credit toward diploma programs at Robertson. Contact an Academic Advisor for more information. Transfer of credits is not available to international students.