Boost your skillset and become a valuable asset in any industry.
- Develop semantic HTML 5 web pages, adhering to coding standards
- Utilize Cascading Style Sheets to create visually appealing web pages
- Organizing a page’s content with lists, tables, figures, and various organizational elements
- Utilize HTML 5 methods for image manipulations, audio, and video
60 Hours completed at your own pace
Who is Eligible?
This online course can be taken by anyone. There are no specific requirements for entry.
With micro-courses, you choose where you learn. Our flexible course format gives you the freedom to study where, when and how it works best for you – you set your own schedule.
Thanks to our online learning hub Brightspace, you have access to your course materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Pick up your coursework when it makes sense for you.
Boost Your Resume
Once you’re done, you’ll get to add an E-Course Certificate to your resume, boosting your credibility, skills and competitive advantage in your current or future career.
Terms and Conditions
The refund policy applies to domestic and international students registered in a course at Robertson College.
- Before the beginning of the course, all fees will be refunded.
- Within 3 days or 25% of course completion (whichever is greater), a refund of the course fees less a $50.00 administrative fee will be issued.
- Upon 25% of course completion, no refund will be issued.
Recognition for Credit
Some courses may be eligible for credit toward diploma programs at Robertson. Contact an Academic Advisor for more information. Transfer of credits is not available to international students.