Back-To-School Bonus at Robertson
Please note that this promotion is no longer valid as of November 15th, 2020.
Set yourself up for success with $650 worth of school supplies! To be eligible for this rebate, students must be enrolled in a diploma program (certificate programs are not eligible). It’s back to school season and to help our new students, we’re offering a $650 rebate on back-to-school gear. We want to elevate your study experience and help you create a comfortable space where you can focus on achieving your goals.
Eligible students have enrolled in a Robertson College diploma program, regardless of the program start date, between September 1 and November 15, 2020. Students must show proof of purchase before or within 90 days of starting the program. In addition, the purchase must meet the requirements. Contact your Student Admissions Advisor for more details. If eligible, students will receive a one-time maximum rebate of up to $650.
Examples of Eligible Gear
- Laptop Stand
- Office Desk Chair
- Program Software
- Windows 10 PC
- Minimum 4GB Memory
- Up to 2GB of free hard drive space
- Microsoft Office: Useful for submitting written dropbox assignments for all courses. If the laptop does not have the software, it may be purchased separately through the Microsoft website.
- MAC computers acceptable for most programs
Program Specific Technical Requirements
- Accounting Technician and Accounting & Payroll Administrator programs:
- MACS do not run or support required accounting software.
- Laptop must have an alternate machine with a Windows operating system or be familiar with parallels to run the required accounting software.
- Microsoft Office is required for the Microsoft Applications course.
Submitting Your Cash Back Rebate Request
Students must apply for their rebate within 90 days of starting their program using the form below. Rebates will be processed once the student reaches the 90-day point in their program and will be in the form of a cheque mailed to the student’s mailing address on file.