How we work and make a good living is changing
Students need the skills to be flexible and agile to navigate this changing workforce. We built our programs with that in mind. At Robertson, you’ll get the most relevant training and up-to-date industry insights to thrive in a modern work environment. You’ll learn from industry-leading professionals who bring first-hand experience into the classroom.
Get career-ready in one year or less. We are the School of New Work.
Advance My Career
Learning is never-ending and with industries constantly evolving, you’ll want to stay up-to-date in your field. Robertson offers specialized programs to help you refine your skillset and bring new insights and techniques to your workplace.
Change My Career
If you’re not happy in your career, you deserve the opportunity to pursue something else – no matter what that means. Robertson will give you the skills to upgrade your credentials and explore a new industry or position.
Train for a Career
Our world is changing and opportunities for new work are increasing every day. With hands-on training and industry practicums in your chosen field, you’ll leave your program with the skills needed to excel in your new career.
Industry Association Partners
- Manitoba Education and Advanced Learning Private Vocational Institutions and Designations (Winnipeg, Brandon, Online)
- Alberta Advanced Education – Private Career Colleges Branch
- CCAPP (Canadian Council for Accreditation of Pharmacy Programs)
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba (MTAM)
- Canadian Council of Massage Therapy Schools
- Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA)
- Canadian Payroll Association (CPA)
- Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
- Long Term & Continuing Care Association of Manitoba
- Manitoba Trucking Association
- Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council
- Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS)