Our team is ready to welcome you.
Take the first step toward a new career and meaningful work.
At Robertson, we understand that choosing the right college for your international education is a big decision, and we are here to help with every step of the way. We’ve made the admissions process as smooth and informative as possible for you. Our expert admissions staff work with you to make sure the program you pick is the right fit for what you’re all about.
Start Your Application Now!
You can download, fill out and submit the application form electronically by email. Remember that the application fee for the program is non-refundable. Other forms you need can be found below, or by clicking here.
1. Review program-specific requirements in order to determine if you meet the requirements.
2. Complete your application form and ensure you have all items listed in the Application Checklist
- Completed application form
- Application fee of CAD $225.00
- High school diploma and transcripts with official English translations / Transcripts from post-secondary institutions with official English translations (if applicable)
- Proof of English language proficiency with test results
- Copy of passport page with photo
- Copy of valid study permit (if you have one)
- A statement of purpose regarding your academic and career plans and two letters of reference to support your academic plans, if requested. Please clearly state your reference’s names and contact information
- Copy of your updated resume/CV listing your recent relevant work experience, if requested
- Original documents that contain any additional relevant training/professional standings earned
3. Fill in Credit Card Authorization form to pay the non-refundable application fee of $225
4. Scan all documents and submit your PDF file by email to international[email protected]
5. Once the completed application and application fee are received, your application will be processed by our International Admissions team.
6. Make the tuition deposit payment as outlined in your admissions offer to accept it
7. Receive your letter of acceptance
8. Pay your tuition fee balance by the tuition deadline as indicated in the Tuition Payment Policy
9. Submit your original documents before the first day of your program. Certified copies are acceptable.
Health insurance is mandatory for all international students. All students who are ineligible to enroll in provincial healthcare plans must enroll in the Guard.Me insurance plan through Robertson. International students studying in Alberta may be eligible for Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan (AHCIP).
Please see Credit Card Payment Form and WU Global Pay information here. An additional fee must be included if paying by bank transfer to cover additional bank charges.
The non-refundable application fee must accompany the International Student Application Form prior to processing.