Thank you for your interest in Education Canada Group (ECG)/Robertson. We aim to make the admissions process as smooth and informative as possible. We understand that choosing the right college for your international education is a big decision, and we are here to help with every step of the way.
Our team is excited to begin processing your application to become an international student in Canada. Apply to ECG/Robertson by following these steps:
Complete the application form online at the Robertson Global Application Portal.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
If you are applying from within Canada, you may pay the non-refundable fee by cash, cheque, VISA, Mastercard. If you are applying from outside of Canada, you may pay the non-refundable application fee by credit card.
1. Ensure you meet admission requirements
Admission requirements vary by program. In addition to English proficiency, programs may require additional credits in mathematics, biology or chemistry. Please review the admission requirements for your program of choice to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for admission.
2. Complete your application online
You may complete your application for a Robertson or Robertson-Assiniboine Community College affiliated program online. It may be helpful for you to gather everything you need before you begin your application process.
- High school diploma and transcripts with official English translations / Transcripts from post-secondary institutions with official English translations (if applicable)
- Proof of English language proficiency with test results
- Copy of passport page with photo
- Copy of valid study permit (if you have one)
- Original documents that contain any additional relevant training or professional standings earned
- Credit card information for the $225 application fee
3. Submit your documents
All required documentation may be uploaded directly to the online portal. If at any point you need to step away or pause your application, your progress will be saved and you will be able to carry on where you left off.
4. Application review and processing
Once the application form and fees are received, we will review your application. If you are admitted into the program, an Admissions Offer will be sent to you for review.
5. Accepting your Admissions Offer
Once you receive your admissions offer, you will need to make the tuition deposit payment as outlined in your admissions offer in order to confirm your acceptance.
6. Receive your Letter of Acceptance
Once your tuition deposit has been confirmed, the College will then issue you your official Letter of Acceptance. Please review the Robertson College Tuition Payment Policy for international students to ensure you are aware of when your tuition deadline is as well as your outstanding tuition fee balance.
Original documents must be submitted before the first day of your program. Certified copies are acceptable.
Health insurance is mandatory for all international students. All students who are ineligible to enroll in provincial healthcare plans must enroll in the Study Insured insurance plan through Robertson.