Thank you for your interest in Education Canada Group (ECG)/Robertson. We aim to make the admissions process as smooth and informative as possible. We understand that choosing the right college for your international education is a big decision, and we are here to help with every step of the way.
Our team is excited to begin processing your application to become an international student in Canada. Apply to ECG/Robertson by following these steps:
Complete the application form online at the Robertson Global Application Portal.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
You will be asked to pay your application fee as the last step of your online application. Please note, the application fee is non-refundable.
1. Ensure you meet admission requirements
Admission requirements vary by program. In addition to English proficiency, programs may require additional credits in mathematics, biology or chemistry. Please review the admission requirements for your program of choice to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for admission.
2. Complete your application online
You may complete your application for a Robertson or Robertson-Assiniboine Community College affiliated program online. It may be helpful for you to gather everything you need before you begin your application process.
- High school diploma and transcripts with official English translations / Transcripts from post-secondary institutions with official English translations (if applicable)
- Proof of English language proficiency with test results
- Copy of passport page with photo
- Copy of valid study permit (if you have one)
- Original documents that contain any additional relevant training or professional standings earned
- Credit card information for the $225 application fee
3. Submit your documents
All required documentation may be uploaded directly to the online portal. If at any point you need to step away or pause your application, your progress will be saved and you will be able to carry on where you left off.
4. Application review and processing
Once the application form and fees are received, we will review your application. If you are admitted into the program, a letter of acceptance will be offered to you.
5. Accepting your Admission Offer
Once you receive your admission offer, you will need to make the tuition deposit payment as outlined in your admission offer in order to confirm your acceptance.
6. Receive your Letter of Acceptance
Once your tuition deposit has been confirmed, the College will issue you your official Letter of Acceptance. Please review the Robertson College Tuition Payment Policy for international students to ensure you are aware of your full cost of tuition and tuition payment deadline.
Original documents must be submitted before the first day of your program. Certified copies are acceptable.
Health insurance is mandatory for all international students. All students who are ineligible to enroll in provincial healthcare plans must enroll in the Study Insured insurance plan through Robertson.