Thank you for your interest in Education Canada Group (ECG)/Robertson. We aim to make the admissions process as smooth and informative as possible. We understand that choosing the right college for your international education is a big decision, and we are here to help with every step of the way.
Our team is excited to begin processing your application to become an international student in Canada. Apply to ECG/Robertson by following these steps:
Complete and submit the application form electronically by email.
Other forms can be found in the block to the right.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
If you are applying from within Canada, you may pay the non-refundable fee by cash, cheque, VISA, Mastercard or wire transfer. If you are applying from outside of Canada, you may pay the non-refundable application fee by credit card or wire transfer.
1. Review program specific requirements in order to determine if you meet the requirements
2. Complete your application form and ensure you have all items listed in the Application Checklist
- Completed application form
- Signed Graduation Requirement and Disclaimer form
- Application fee of CAD $225.00
- High school diploma and transcripts with official English translations / Transcripts from post-secondary institutions with official English translations (if applicable)
- Proof of English language proficiency with test results
- Copy of passport page with photo
- Copy of valid study permit (if you have one)
- A statement of purpose regarding your academic and career plans
- Two letters of reference to support your academic plans. Please clearly state your reference’s names and contact information (optional)
- Copy of your updated resume/CV listing your recent relevant work experience
- Original documents that contain any additional relevant training/professional standings earned
3. Fill in Credit Card Authorization form to pay the non-refundable application fee of $225
4. Scan all documents and submit your PDF file by email to [email protected]
5. Once the completed application and application fee are received, your application will be processed by our International Admissions team
6. Complete a short interview with our International Admission Team and receive your offer of admission
7. Make the tuition deposit payment of $1,000 to accept the admission offer
8. Receive your letter of acceptance
9. Pay your tuition fee balance by the tuition deadline as indicated in the Tuition Payment Policy
10. Bring original documents to the orientation on first day of your program
Health insurance through Guard.Me is mandatory for all Robertson international students.
Please see Credit Card Payment Form and Bank Transfer information here. An additional fee must be included if paying by bank transfer to cover additional bank charges.
The non-refundable application fee must accompany the International Student Application Form prior to processing.
All forms and policies can be found to the right.