Thank you for your interest in Education Canada Group (ECG)/Robertson. We aim to make the admissions process as smooth and informative as possible. We understand that choosing the right college for your international education is a big decision, and we are here to help with every step of the way.
Our team is excited to begin processing your application to become an international student in Canada. Apply to ECG/Robertson by following these steps:
Complete and submit the application form electronically and submit by email.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
If you are applying from within Canada, you may pay the non-refundable fee by cash, cheque, VISA, Mastercard. If you are applying from outside of Canada, you may pay the non-refundable application fee by credit card.
- Review program specific requirements in order to determine if you meet the requirements
- Complete your application form and ensure you have all items listed in the Application Checklist
– Completed application form
– Application fee of CAD $225.00
– High school diploma and transcripts with official English translations / Transcripts from post-secondary institutions with official English translations (if applicable)
– Proof of English language proficiency with test results
– Copy of passport page with photo
– Copy of valid study permit (if you have one)
– A statement of purpose regarding your academic and career plans and two letters of reference to support your academic plans, if requested. Please clearly state your reference’s names and contact information
– Copy of your updated resume/CV listing your recent relevant work experience, if requested.
– Original documents that contain any additional relevant training/professional standings earned
- Fill in Credit Card Authorization form to pay the non-refundable application fee of $225
- Scan all documents and submit your PDF file by email to [email protected]
- Once the completed application and application fee are received, your application will be processed by our International Admissions team.
- Make the tuition deposit payment as outlined in your admissions offer to accept it
- Receive your letter of acceptance
- Pay your tuition fee balance by the tuition deadline as indicated in the Tuition Payment Policy
- Submit your original documents before the first day of your program. Certified copies are acceptable.
Health insurance is mandatory for all international students. All students who are ineligible to enroll in provincial healthcare plans must enroll in the Guard.Me insurance plan through Robertson. International students studying in Alberta may be eligible for Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan (AHCIP).
Please see Credit Card Payment Form and WU Global Pay information here. An additional fee must be included if paying by bank transfer to cover additional bank charges.
The non-refundable application fee must accompany the International Student Application Form prior to processing.