It's About the Experience
Robertson offers a flexible learning environment, with in-person coworking spaces and virtual chat rooms where you can connect with fellow students, whether you’re taking an online or hybrid program.
Where to find us
We have three physical campuses where you can explore everything Robertson has to offer:
There are plenty of spaces and ways to collaborate meaningfully with your peers and instructors while studying at Robertson
This coworking space (currently at our Winnipeg and Edmonton campuses) is the perfect spot to study together with your peers or quietly on your own in a private room, all while experiencing the Robertson community.
Students can join predetermined study groups or create their own with their classmates. Peer groups are a way to help students connect and study in a supportive, structured environment.
There are other study areas including a social student lounge that anyone can use while on campus.
Our Winnipeg campus has a prayer room for students who wish to meditate, reflect and pray in between classes.
When you visit campus, all you have to do is check in at the front desk—no student card required. If you get hungry, we’ve got you covered. All our campuses are close to restaurants and there are drink and snack vending machines on-site if you need something quick to snack on!
Labs and classrooms
All our campuses have high-quality labs and classrooms designed with learner comfort in mind. Classrooms are spacious and labs have the latest technology with plenty of natural light.
Events and activities
There are a variety of things to do on campus to get involved with the Robertson community. We offer Career Fairs to learn about career opportunities, Community Mixers to network with professionals and Cultural Field Trips for International learners. Our Celebrate Everything initiative allows learners to request time off to celebrate religious and cultural holidays.
Ways to Learn
We offer hybrid and online programs—you choose your program based on how you learn best!
Here’s what doesn’t change, no matter how you learn:
- All learners have access to the Workforce Team, our lifelong career support here to help you with resume writing, networking, preparing for your first interview and more.
- All learners are able to communicate with their instructors, either through email, instant messenger on Brightspace or through bookable on-campus office hours. They’re always available to answer your questions and provide support.
- All learners receive the same support (admissions, financial, mental health) and can access these resources virtually.
- All learners use Brightspace to access their course materials and submit assignments, which gives learners the support and course progression they need to stay on track.
- Online and hybrid learners can participate in an industry practicum where they’ll apply their knowledge, get hands-on experience and connect with industry professionals.
Discover the advantages and differences of our core learning formats.
Meet the Workforce Team
Get lifelong career support from our Workforce Team from the moment you enrol and onward. Everything you need to succeed in your career is just a click away.
Regardless of if you learn online or on campus, we’ve made it possible for you to make connections and get support when you need it. Discover all the ways our team can support you through your education journey.
Ready to enrol?
Our Student Admissions Advisors are here to support you through the program selection and application process. Connect with our team and join the Robertson community today.