Though rewarding, a career in healthcare comes with a lot of stress and obstacles that can seem overwhelming. With constant changes and challenges, especially during the pandemic, it’s important to take a step back and remind yourself you can face these challenges and thrive despite them. And we’re here to help.
Our Professionalism In Times Of Uncertainty micro-course will give you the tools you need to navigate change in the healthcare sector. Free of charge, this three-hour online course will provide you with a safe space to reflect on your role in these difficult times.
After finishing this course, you’ll be more prepared to:
- Exchange strategies with other professionals about dealing with stress in a rapidly changing industry
- Reflect on how you can contribute to a positive work environment for others
- Provide resources to healthcare professionals who might need help maintaining their mental wellness
Plus, when you make time for yourself, you’ll be more prepared to take on the responsibilities of caring for others.
Course highlights & details:
This is a three-hour micro-course you can complete at your own pace in your chosen environment. The micro-course is delivered entirely online to provide you with a flexible learning environment. There is no cost to take this course and when you’re done, you’ll get to add an E-Course Certificate to your resume.
In our Professionalism In Times Of Uncertainty course, you’ll learn to:
- Define professionalism as it relates to your profession in the healthcare field
- Describe the heightened responsibilities of healthcare professionals during times of uncertainty like the pandemic
- Recognize signs of a decline in mental wellness
- Identify self-care strategies so you can stay well during times of change and stress
- Describe strategies for fostering resilience during uncertain times
Anyone can take this online micro-course and there are no specific requirements for entry. After registering for the course, you must complete it within six months. Once it expires, you will lose access to the course and be unenrolled.
To register, all you have to do is fill out the form on this page and you can start the course immediately. You can also check out our blog to learn more about the benefits of online courses. We hope to see you at Robertson!