Having been in operation for over 100 years, Robertson has established itself as a leading private post-secondary institution.
We pride ourselves on offering students an inclusive community that respects the diversity and uniqueness of our students. At the heart of our philosophy is the pursuit of knowledge and personal growth and development.
The focused and practical training Robertson offers students the unique opportunity to be in a new career in as little as a year.
Robertson will provide you with the opportunity to expand your horizons and prepare you for the next stage of your personal journey. Meaningful, challenging, industry reviewed programs taught by highly qualified, dedicated instructors are at the core of Robertson operations.
We are partnered with industry associations and have the required credentials to deliver the most relevant and industry-focused curriculum to our students:
- Manitoba Education and Advanced Learning Private Vocational Institutions and Designations (Winnipeg, Brandon, Online)
- Alberta Advanced Education – Private Career Colleges Branch
- CCAPP (Canadian Council for Accreditation of Pharmacy Programs)
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba (MTAM)
- Canadian Council of Massage Therapy Schools
- Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA)
- Canadian Payroll Association (CPA)
- Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce