The world is changing and so is Robertson.
The simple formula for success of ‘go to school and get a good job’ isn’t so straight forward anymore. Industries are emerging and disappearing so fast that it’s becoming increasingly difficult to navigate and make good career decisions. Even our expectations of what defines a good job is changing. No one wants to work just to survive.
We want what we do for a living to balance with our lives and provide us the opportunity to contribute to the world in a meaningful way. To be valued and valuable; that is New Work.
Robertson is providing students with essential skills so they can realize and share their true potential with the world.
Six Benefits of Studying at Robertson:
- Get Career-Ready Fast: Our students are career-ready in one year or less.
- Find the Right Career: 88% of our students are employed post-grad.
- Start When You’re Ready: With rolling start dates, we’re ready when you are.
- Study on Your Schedule: With half-day and online courses available, you can work while you learn.
- Funding Options: Meet with student services to explore all financial aid opportunities for our students.
- Lifelong Support: Our ongoing career and graduate employment services are part of Robertson’s commitment to support our community.