Whether you are just starting out or looking to upgrade your skills, the Robertson College Business Administration diploma program will help you develop the skills and business knowledge that today's employers are looking for.
The Robertson College Winnipeg Business Administration (BA) diploma program will prepare you for a variety of entry-level positions in the business sector, including in marketing & sales, financial services, human resources or management. You will learn essential business fundamentals that are relevant in today’s workplace.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of Canadian Business and learn the fundamentals of the Canadian economic system
- Learn the fundamentals of marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship, social responsibility, and accounting
- Gain an understanding of the legal system in Canada as it relates to business and commerce
- Be prepared to communicate effectively in the business setting with emphasis placed on professional written and verbal communication
- Experienced business instructors provide practical skill-building and mentorship to students as they work towards their career goals
- Be trained in office procedures and business communications, learning to use business tools such as Microsoft Office
Graduates will be qualified to find employment in the business sector (NOC code 4163) with job titles such as:
- Business Development Associate
- Marketing Associate
- Account Manager
- Administrative Coordinator
- Financial Administrator
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Sales Representative
Ken Matthews is a Supply Chain professional with a history of over 40 years serving the business community of Manitoba. The majority of that experience centred around manufacturing in both the air and bus industries, followed by a short stint in the grain bin manufacturing industry and ten years in healthcare. Ken’s supply chain experience includes expediting, lean procurement and procurement. Upon retiring from the industry, Ken decided to share his knowledge and experiences with students and joined Robertson College as an instructor. Ken holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) from the University of Manitoba.
George Coleman has worked at various levels in education and training for over 20 years both in administration and as a classroom instructor. George holds a Master of Science Degree in Educational Leadership, Bachelor of Science in Economics & Management, Diploma in Teaching and the Manitoba Professional Certificate (Manitoba Teaching License).
Julian Myers-Coleman is a committed educator with extensive experience in facilitating learning for age-appropriate learners. She has worked at various levels of education and has over 25 years of experience both as a classroom teacher and in administration. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, majoring in Mathematics, as well as the Manitoba Professional Teaching Certificate.
Roger Todd received his Master’s Degree in Political Studies from the University of Manitoba. Having won a scholarship to study in Goettingen, Germany, Roger’s Ph.D. research was focused on the origins of the First World War. Once back in Canada, Roger held a long and accomplished career in public service, retiring after serving as a management consultant for the RCAF for 24 years. Roger also holds a Master’s in Public Administration which he earned in 1994. Since 2001, Roger has been teaching in post secondary education having taught at the University of Winnipeg, the Royal Military College, the Canadian Mennonite University and the University of Manitoba. He is now teaching Business Administration at Robertson College.
Let's Get Started
Fill out the form below and one of our Student Admissions Advisors will get in touch with you to guide you through enrolling for this program and answer any questions you have.